Whether you’re visiting ancient Maya temples, caving, hiking, kayaking or horseback riding, San Ignacio is a great place to chill out, grab some food and drinks, and get ready for another day. And if you want to spend the day here, there are plenty of great shops and friendly people to pass the time with.
- Discover Carocal and see the amazing view from the top.
- Go spelunking in the caves.
- For some of the best BBQ this side of anywhere, try Rodriguez BBQ in Santa Elena.
- Go to Sweet Ting for the best pastries in town.
- Head to Burns Ave. for drinks and conversation with locals.
- Canoe down the Mopan River.