Cahal Pech Village Resort Rates
Come and witness some of the most spectacular sunrises and sunsets and eerie mystic full moons and the golden glow on the misty clouds first thing in the morning. Spot the colorful migrant birds which feed in the surrounding trees of the village, and the flock of toucans who pays us a fleeting visit now and again. Because of our hillside location, you´ll enjoy the cool evenings and early morning breeze while relaxing in the privacy of your veranda.
Why Come To Cahal Pech Village
• We boast a friendly and most helpful staff
• Excellent food
• Comfortable and affordable cabanas and rooms
• Spectacular panoramic views of the Belize River Valley and the Maya Mountains.
• Help with your itinerary for your entire Belize vacation
Rates are valid from now through Nov 30th, 2021, and are subject to 9% hotel tax and 10% service charge
10% Service Charge
At Cahal Pech Village Resort a 10% service charge is applied on the rate of the room used. We do this so that a fair distribution of what may otherwise be tips or gratuities left for room maids or front desk personnel etc. is made to the entire staff. The total collected is shared by all employees on a points basis where each position is assigned a certain number based on the expertise needed to work in each position, experience, and interaction with our guests. This amount is paid out monthly during the third week of the following month of the collection period.
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount is required upon making the reservation with the remaining payment of 50% due within 30 days prior to arrival.
- Inclusive Packages: Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and in US dollars. For packages, a 50% deposit is required upon booking. Packages do not include bar items or guide tips. No refunds are given on unused portions of any packages.
- A full refund, minus the $60 USD handling fee will be made on cancellations made 30 days or more prior to the scheduled trip. Cancellations 30-15 days in advance a 50% refund will be given. Cancellations 15 days or less prior to arrival no refund will be given. This cancellation policy applies to any reason for cancellation, including airline delays, strikes, world events, or personal issues. To safeguard against such unforeseen problems, we strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
No refund will be given for unused hotel rooms, meals, activities, and tours, canceled after arrival.
Junior Suites/Deluxe Cabañas/Family Cabaña and Suites can accommodate 4 to 6 persons respectively.
Lunch: US$12.00 * Boxed Lunch $9.00Us per person
Rates are subject to 12.5% GST
Lunch & Dinner: Kids 5-9 years old are half price
Kids 10 years old and over are full price on meals
Group & Student rates are available. For more information on special group rates, please use our contact form or call us direct at our Sales Office in Belize at (501) 824-3740, USA Tel #239-494-3281 between the weekday hours of 6:00 a.m.- 10:00 p.m. (EST).